Work with Us
We respect and understand our clients and their needs.
We work closely with our clients and their representatives.
- Subject matter expert
- Business improvement expert
- Business analyst
- Project manager
- Program manager or director
- Business owner
- Data specialist
- Multi-disciplinary technical team
You will be working with TeleMARS delivery team directly.
During the problem framing phase, the following outcomes are to be achieved.
- Stakeholder engagement and analysis
- Initial requirement gathering and analysis
- Requirement maturity assessment
- Problem framing and construction
The expected outcomes of the scoping phase include
- High-level solution proposal
- Scope of work statements
- Solution delivery milestones
- Change management strategy and approach
The following outcomes are expected at the end of the planning phase.
- Requirements consolidation for the proposed solution
- A confirmed requirement baseline
- A structured process and method of agile or iterative requirement development
- Requirement life-cycle methodologies
- Detailed solution delivery methodologies and processes
- Solution delivery schedules
- Acceptance approach and plan